So I have completed yet another all homemade Christmas and phew! am I exhausted. But now I finally have something to blog about again. It will probably take me the better part of January to get through everything I've made. Let's start with the project that took me the longest:
I used the Herringbone Afghan pattern by Bernat found HERE on Ravelry. I liked the pattern because you alternate the stitch you do by the row so it kept it interesting. However, it required a rather small hook so it took forever to make it this big! I ended up starting this and then going to work on other project and then coming back to it.
And I think my brother likes it. He can be hard to read...
Here are some more shots of the finished product:
Happy New Year! Stay tuned for more!