Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nothing Like Some Snail Mail

I am a huge fan of getting mail (other than bills of course!).  I also enjoy sending mail to others in the hopes that it might brighten their day.  I have a box of stationary that I always keep stocked with thank you notes and other cards so I'm always ready if I need to send a note.  I also think that making cards can be fun too.  As an added bonus, it helps use up leftover scraps of paper or random stickers.  So, in honor of some birthdays, an anniversary, and Valentine's Day, I got crafty.

I made these both for friends who recently had birthdays:
I mad this one for my best bud for Valentine's Day to let her know I was thinking of her:
And I made this one for my parents, who celebrated 24 years of marriage on Valentine's Day:
It was fun to use up some leftovers from other projects.  How do you bust your stash?

No comments:

Post a Comment