Saturday, February 26, 2011

Catching Up - Part 3

I got really sidetracked on my scrapbooks before the wedding.  Really sidetracked.  We got married in July of 2010.  I had pictures from February of 2009.  Oops.  Now that I'm done my wedding book and I've gotten my honeymoon scrapped, I've gotten all caught up!  This is part 3 of 3 to show you what I've been working on.
The layouts in this post are in an 12x12 album.
This first spread is of our first (and current) apartment.
This spread is from a friend's wedding we went to in October.
I think my next scrapbooking project is going to be a book of all the traveling I've done without Patrick.  I don't usually scrap those trips because Patrick wasn't there with me, but I now have enough pictures to do a whole book, so I think I'm going to tackle that!

No comments:

Post a Comment