Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sneak Peak

I thought I'd share a sneak peak at the blanket I'm currently working on:
 I'm just about half way done and for the most part, I'm loving it.  I did realize about 1/3 of the way through that I wasn't doing the cables quite right, but it looks close enough that I didn't feel like ripping it out and fixing it (although deep down inside it is KILLING me knowing that it's wrong).  I'd like to finish it by the end of the month because I promised my aunt I'd make her a blanket for her bedroom.  We're buying the yarn for her blanket the first week of March.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to showing off and enjoying the finished product.  Oh, and this one is for me.  I've made three blankets and given them all away.  Not this time baby!
What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment